At Jeff King & Company, we build our workforce as painstakingly as we build our homes. That means we’re always on the lookout for talented, highly motivated, dedicated, career-oriented professionals who can add a new dimension to our team.
We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive pay and a progressive benefits package including:
- Full health benefits
- 401k & profit sharing
- Paid time off & holidays
- Flexible medical/dependent spending accounts
- Education & tool stipend
If you have the passion to collaborate with excellent designers and architects on challenging projects, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for one of the open positions listed below, fill out the online interactive application and submit. Please include your salary requirements, a comprehensive list of past employers and cover letter describing your experience as it relates to the job descriptoin. We will contact you promptly if your skills and experience are a good fit for our company.
Current Open Positions
We are an established San Francisco-based remodeling company doing fine home construction. We are looking for a talented, highly motivated, dedicated, career-oriented professional to join our team.
You will be on the “front line” in achieving our company goals of superior product quality, superior customer satisfaction, on time and on budget. Your responsibilities will include:
- Pre-production planning and estimate confirmation
- Managing projects in partnership with a Site Superintendent or Lead Carpenter to complete on time and within estimated budget
- Managing budget, including on time change orders, allowance recs
- Long-term project planning, well documented scope
- Maintaining excellent communication with clients, designers, and architects
- Maintaining all jobsite paperwork
- Budget control
- Quality control
- Client satisfaction
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Four years of relevant work experience in construction and/or project supervision/management
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Service oriented
- Mac computer proficient—including knowledge of MS Office Suite, AEC Fast Track (a plus)
- Deep knowledge of scheduling and estimating
- Knowledge and interest in Green Building
- Clean DMV and active CDL and own transportation
We have a strong backlog and are looking for driven professionals to help us build it! At Jeff King & Co we strive to be a company with streamlined processes and a supportive team environment so you feel set up for success and can focus on building.
We are looking for someone with 10 years experience in residential construction from the ground up to completion. You confidently keep production moving forward by being a decisive problem solver who doesn’t get stuck on one issue.
You understand that our best marketing tool is a happy client and a fantastic product. You will ensure that projects with your name on them exceed quality expectations and impressive craftsmanship because you won’t accept anything less. You are a master at communication and planning. You are able to motivate your crew in a respectable manner to get great work. You take full responsibility for all activities on the jobsite and don’t have a problem holding everyone accountable to their responsibilities.
We expect you to maintain positive relationships with vendors and subcontractors by planning properly, communicating schedule changes and being prepared for them before they arrive. You are proactive about verifying scopes of work and communicate when deficiencies are discovered.
We need someone who keeps the master schedule updated, approves hours weekly and uses summary reports to make sure the job is on time and on budget.
Come be a part of the team that reaches our stated annual goals and customer satisfaction by managing jobs on budget and on time.
- Minimum 5 years experience all phases, framing to finish
- Ability to read plans
- Be detail oriented while able to understand and see the big picture
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be professional and conscientious
To apply for one of the above positions, visit our online interactive application including your salary requirements, list of past employers and cover letter.